Banner

Banner

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Spring is coming, so I made a wreath

Season change and right before they change I start to anticipate and feel them coming. Fall starts to arrive in August for me, and by September 1st I celebrate all things fall. No matter that officially date of a season, I know when the weather starts changing.
SPRING
I can feel it in the air here, the birds are becoming raucous the sun is a bit brighter so in anticipation to mud, planting and my birthday I made a grape vine wreath. I replaced the branches I had placed on there a year ago and it looks very happy.



The process wasn't a hard one, I went to Michaels for some thread and came back with the thread, an embroidery frame, a grape vine wreath (I've wanted one forever), two keys and a bunch of fake Provençal flowers. Michaels is a dangerous place, especially with coupons.

I made my flowers, a bunch of them, chose the ones I wanted and stuck the flowers on and attached a ribbon so I could hang my keys.




It turned out lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment