Banner

Banner

Friday, February 20, 2015

Fabulous 30min Meal

Valentines day was a low key for me, my boyfriend had to work and I wasn't feeling inspired but the next day I made one heck of meal. It was so good that I will be making this for my 3 year anniversary  in July. Its also a pretty low cost meal #win

I failed to take a picture, but the recipes I use have enough to give you an idea

Menu
Herb French Green Beans
Rice noodles
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp recipe here

Delicious right?*
All I did was steam the frozen green beans (aldi's) with an Italian herb salt I found in Hoboken, NJ
Soaked and cooked the rice noodles
Prepared the Shrimp as instructed
Then tossed the shrimp with the rice noodles with some more olive oil and BAM done in 30min!

*this image is taken from damndelicous.net to entice you to visit their page and try out their recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment