Banner

Banner

Monday, February 04, 2013

Soda tab bracelets

So these bracelets were made back in December. But are presented as this weeks project because the crafts I made are gifts for my mom and sister who've birthdays this weekend.
I mean, I couldn't really blog about the crafts before the presents arrived and were opened
.  
So, here are the Soda tab bracelets I made for my two younger sisters. I found the flare pins way back in July, but I decided that the buttons were a little weak as a present
The inspiration came from this image
But I had difficulty figuring out how to weave the ribbon, but I found this blog that helped. Here's the exact image I based the weaving off of.

The few quirks that I added were
- The loop at the beginning is the hole the flare go through
- I sewed the two ribbons together at the end of the project. Leaving a 1 1/2in-2in portion
- The flare is pinned on and can be moved to fit the wearers style or wrist size

B

No comments:

Post a Comment