Banner

Banner

Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Challenge! 2013

Sitting here enjoying the 3rd day of the new year, with snow outside in this Ohio town I've decided to start working on my year challenge.
Make one new craft each week for the new year.
re-purposing a thrift store dress,
its still not finished
While that may sound easy for most people, I wanted a challenge that I could feasibly do but still be a little hard.
This year is going to be big for me, I'm graduating with my masters in May, have started my job hunt which may make me move out of my hometown (for the past 2 1/2yrs) of Chicago and I've a long distance boyfriend that may be relocating too. To add to this my current supply of nice (1) and nephew (1) will be doubling next year and their may be a wedding or three in 2013 to attend. So one craft for each week of the next year sounds like a big enough challenge for me.
This hardest thing will be writing post to go along with the crafts :/
One of my classes last semester required me to make a professional development plan, one of those goals was to practice writing. So this blog will be two fold, the Challenge and a professional development outlet, which I plan to have a separate page for.

With these plans in my head I will conclude my first post. -B

No comments:

Post a Comment